Financial Advisory Services/Turnaround Management:
- Work with customers to develop and maintain short-term 13-week cash flow forecasts for lenders and other stakeholders.
- Assist with managing difficult trade creditors that could cause strains in cash flow.
- Assess business to identify risks and develop viable solutions.
- Provide recommendations to improve current cash position and alternative sources of cash.
- Analyze critical vendors, critical customer ratios, and their impact on business outcome and lender relationships.
- Assist customers with developing monthly and annual budgets and forecasts, including monthly cash flows with Income Statement and Balance Sheet, and analyze underlying strategies and assumptions.
- In default situations, assist customers with restructure and forbearance negotiations, including forbearance period, interest rate, restructure fees, achievable covenants, release price of collateral, and working capital availability.
- Work with Management to achieve business goals and budget.
- Implement time-tested methodologies to improve operating performance and profitability.
- Serve as a sounding board for Management in situations where a Board with diverse experience is non-existent. Development, analysis, and discussion of variance reports with Management and lenders consistent with our scope of services.
- Assist in refinancing efforts.
- Assist with bankruptcy filings and preparation of First Day Orders.
- Help to negotiate with secured lenders.
- Manage and monitor businesses, including pre-sale preparation.
- Liquidation, wind down services, and 363 Sales.
- Help to manage relationships with Trade.
- Help the Board of Directors to assess the adequacy and competence of existing Management.
- Provide Financial Advisory Services.
Bank Consulting Services
- Review and recommend process improvements for managed/Special Assets Departments of banks.
- Recommend and implement effective strategies for managing problem loans.
- Assess and recommend strategies for reducing costs of managing problem
loans and turning a Problem Loan Department into a profit center.
- Recommend and implement strategies for reducing charge-off, liquidation, and OREO assets.
- Design and provide workout officers and lenders with problem loan management training.
- Develop and deliver case–based negotiation training for workout officers.